Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Bisaro’s Pharmacy. This website is owned and operated by Bisaro’s Pharmacy ABN 85067141404. These terms and conditions form a legal document that spells out the relationship between you (the Customer) and Bisaro’s Pharmacy (Bisaro’s) and describes the terms on which Bisaro’s Pharmacy offers to supply to you products on this website. By clicking on the I AGREE [or I ACCEPT] button before completing your purchase you are entering into a legal agreement with us that is covered by the law of New South Wales. We reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions from time to time and you should therefore read them each time you access our site.
Bisaro’s endeavours to describe products as accurately as possible. We rely on information from our suppliers and cannot warrant that descriptions are accurate, complete, current or error-free or that images will be displayed consistently on a Customer’s computer monitor. All trademarks shown on our website belong to their registered owners and must not be copied without prior permission. Customers accept that the site is provided by Bisaro’s on an “as is” and “as available” basis, that products may be withdrawn at any time without notice and we reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
Due to Fluctuations in the Australian Dollar Exchange Rate, Retail Prices are subject to change.
Payments must be made in Australian Dollars, unless otherwise specified, and by one of the following payment methods:
Credit Cards – Visa, MasterCard
Electronic Fund Transfer
4. ORDERING AND DELIVERY
Following placement of your order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation notice at which time a legally binding contract will exist between you and Bisaro’s. Your order will then be dispatched to you. Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only, although it is our policy to try to dispatch all orders on same or next business day. Any product not available at the time of your order will be sent to you as soon as possible, when received from the supplier. Bisaro’s cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by the supplier or any circumstances beyond our control.
5. ORDERS OVER $200
For first time customers with orders over $200 we will require an Electronic Fund Transfer or Bank Deposit.
6. PASSING OF RISK
All purchases from Bisaro’s are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Where goods are received damaged, a refund/exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within 7 days of order to Bisaro’s trading address 56 Anderson Ave, PANANIA 2213. Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are accepted. If a Customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
For all orders, a valid phone number for the delivery address must be supplied.
The customer must provide a valid email address firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You consent to receiving communications from us electronically, but if you wish to withdraw that consent you must e-mail us to that effect at email@example.com
Any controversy or claim arising out of, or in connection with this agreement may at our discretion be settled by binding arbitration by reference to a commercial disputes Centre [or local Community Justice Centre (free)]. You agree to be bound by the ruling of the arbitrator and the costs of the dispute are to be borne by the originator.
FRAGRANCE CONCENTRATION TERMINOLOGY
The fragrance abbreviations we use on our site.
Parfum – Pure Parfum
EDP – Eau de Parfum- contains 8-15% concentration of scent and lasts on average 4-6 hours
EDT – Eau de Toilette- contains 4-8% concentration of scent and lasts on average 3-5 hours
EDC – Eau de Cologne contains 3-5% concentration of scent and lasts up to 3 hours
Perfume testers are the same, original fragrances that you find in the full size perfume bottles. Fragrance companies manufacture perfume testers to use to promote their products. Perfume testers may come in a variety sizes and forms of packing – some come with simple white or brown box with or without a cap and may be labeled “Demonstration” or “Tester”, however the quality of the perfumes themselves are not affected at all and are the same as the Fragrance in retail packaged boxes.
All perfume testers are sold unused, with the entire original quantity in the container. If you are purchasing for yourself, a perfume tester is a great way for to get perfume at a cheaper price, but may not be appropriate as a gift.
HOW TO SHOP
- Find the item your want by scrolling down the list of items.
- You may add the item to your shopping basket by entering the quantity you would like and clicking the “Buy” button OR you can click on the picture of the item for a more detailed description and a larger picture. Enter the quantity desired click on the “Buy” button to add it to your shopping basket.
- A message window appears telling you the product has been added to your basket.
- To view your basket click “View Shopping Basket / Check Out” button on the top right.
- You can keep adding items to your basket from until you are ready to complete your purchase.
- When you are ready to complete your purchase click “Check Out” which is found in the menu bar.
- The check out pages asks you for postage and billing information.
- Please select a postage method, and enter your billing and postage information and then press the “Submit” button. The order summary page will be displayed. If everything is correct click the “Submit” button. This will take you to the secure server page where you enter your credit card details.
- Enter your credit card details and click submit. The receipt page will be displayed, you should view and print the receipt, so you have a copy of your order information for your records.
- Your purchase is now complete; you will receive a confirmation email at the email address you specified.